March 13, 2004


it's been more than 2 weeks since i last blog. usually if you're caught in the middle of doing something, and want to go back, they tell you to start from the beginning. so, i'm gonna start from what happened most recently. yesterday roger had his farewell party at sentosa. it didn't seem like a very emotional affair or something, bizarre considering this might be the last time some of us ever get to see him, ever again. there was the usual case of alcohol induced humour, alcohol induced strip-sessions, and alcohol induced kenji tan. the last of the three being the most significant. a drunken kenji is the life of any party, i swear. for his own sake i won't delve into details. but the funniest bit would be our interpretation of kenji lying on the grass puking and looking like he was in agony. and then how he prostrated in front of yuhao, roger and myself at one point, and told us to take pictures of him. later he got so wasted he couldn't bear to hear the mention of alcohol at all, at which point yuhao and i began discussing the various ways in which whiskey can be consumed. the next morning kenji was awake, but still felt queasy. so yuhao and i recommended that he drink some milk, and suck on whipped cream till he felt better. haha. but kenji didn't listen to us and ended up eating a chicken pie. bastard. oh crap, forgot, no details...

but it was an emotional affair. the party was the culminating point in all of our relationships with roger. and at least subconsciously all of us probably felt it. i know i did. especially since roger poon and i share something you hardly find between people today. he's a cool fella lah, pai. sigh, and i think i'm gonna miss him. roger poon, you're one heck of a fella.

Yesterday was a million years ago
In all my past lives I played an asshole
Now I found you, it's almost too late
And this earth seems obliviating
We are trembling in our crutches
High and dead our skin is glass
I'm so empty here without
I crack and split my xerox hands

I know it's the last day on earth
We'll be together while the planet dies
I know it's the last day on earth
We'll never say goodbye

The dogs slaughter each other softly
Love burns it's casualties
We are damaged provider modules
Spill the seeds at our children's feet
I'm so empty here without you
I know they want me dead

I know it's the last day on earth


marilyn manson - the last day on earth

9:10 PM


there was a boy who tried to rhyme
so hard he tried he had no time
to thank the ones who gave him tips
on how to end.

Credits
blogger
maker

Archived
June 2001 July 2001 August 2001 September 2001 October 2001 November 2001 December 2001 January 2002 February 2002 March 2002 April 2002 May 2002 June 2002 July 2002 August 2002 September 2002 October 2002 November 2002 December 2002 January 2003 February 2003 March 2003 April 2003 May 2003 June 2003 July 2003 August 2003 September 2003 October 2003 November 2003 December 2003 January 2004 February 2004 March 2004 April 2004 May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 September 2006 October 2006 December 2006 April 2008 September 2009